- We bring our broad network of relationships and blend it with the best sourcing, recruiting and assessment techniques to help you find the right leaders for the right for your organization.
- We are a simple time base fee search consultant, rather than the common percentage of first years annual income. Our fees are generally much less that these common rates.
- Our process includes a in-depth understanding of your organization.
- We work with you to define the competencies for the position and for the organizational fit.
- We write a compelling job posting that we will review with you to ensure that we are targeting the right talent.
- We use our talent network as well as yours
- Our searches typically result in 5 or 10 times more candidates than is common to the industries we serve.
- We deeply screen candidates to provide you with the top candidates to bring to the table for interviews.
- We administer pre-selection screening assessments on the final candidates to help you dig deeper to better understand and better interview in order to increase your likelihood of selecting the very best fit for your needs.
- We can also assist you in developing the compensation structure that will be most attractive to the candidates you are pursuing.
Organizational Development Consulting
- Change Management
- Creating Cultures of Engagement and High Performance
- Succession Planning and Talent Development strategies
Human Resources Consulting
General HR Consulting and Advisory Services on a variety of workplace issues
- Compensation, Benefits and Total Rewards strategies
- Performance Management strategies
- HR Policies and Employment Law Compliance
- Employee Benefits and Rewards Strategies
- Employee Relations
Assessments for Development and Executive Selection
- Assessments alone cannot be the basis of candidate selection, but they will provide added insight into the strengths and weaknesses of candidates, and increase your confidence in your selection of the right talent, for the right role and the right fit in your organization.
- Resources for Leading also provides a variety of assessments that are utilized for individual and team development, including:
- The Myers Briggs Type Indicator,
- The Hogan Assessment Suite,
- The California Psychological Inventory,
- The Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Assessment,
- The Attention and Interpersonal Style Inventory,
- The Benchmarks 360
- The Booth 360
- The Hogan 360
- Customized 360 Assessments
Workplace Violence Prevention
This is a unique organizational competency that is brought to the table through Tony’s years of experience is this field. He will help you gain a comprehensive understanding of the various types of violence that impact the workplace, from domestic violence to the disgruntled employee. He will also help your team develop the skills and resources to identify and respond to high risk employee situations, and to prevent violence in the workplace.